Please find below a list of our key documents and policies.
As a result of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all interested parties are welcome to see the policies and schemes of work currently used, together with minutes of the GBSA and Governors meetings.
- Allergies Policy (inc Nut & Food)
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Policy
- Critical Incident Procedure Booklet
- Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- Late Collection Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Code of Conduct
- School Trip Policy
- Sex & Relationship Education Policy 2015
- Whistle blowing Policy
- Whole School Behaviour Policy
- Written Statement of Behaviour Principles
- SEN information report 2016 – Children with every type of need are supported at our School and we make our best efforts to ensure that every child in our School makes good progress and is well prepared for adulthood.
- Gender, Equality, Disability Access Plan Currently under review – to be updated by Easter 2017
- Governors’ Annual Review