Please find below a list of our key documents and policies.
As a result of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all interested parties are welcome to see the policies and schemes of work currently used, together with minutes of the GBSA and Governors meetings.
In addition, should you require a paper copy of the information published on this website, please contact email@example.com and this will be provided without charge.
The school complies with the UK Copyright Act, which contains a number of “permitted acts” and “exceptions” for educational establishments.
Click here for information about copyright licences provided for the school through the Department for Education.
We adhere to a number of Trust wide policies. Please visit the Excalibur Academies Trust policies page for the following policies:
- Excalibur Academies Trust Charging and Remissions Policy
- Model Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedures 2018
- Excalibur Academies Trust Concerns and Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy updated for GDPR
- Early Years and Foundation Stage Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Excalibur Academies Trust Health and Safety Policy 2018
- Primary Academies Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Excalibur Academies Trust Whistleblowing Policy
Great Bedwyn School-specific policies
- SEN Information report 2019 – Children with every type of need are supported at our School and we make our best efforts to ensure that every child in our School makes good progress and is well prepared for adulthood.
- Excalibur Privacy Notice – For Students and Parents
- Excalibur Privacy Notice – For Staff and Volunteers