Please find below a list of our key documents and policies.
As a result of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all interested parties are welcome to see the policies and schemes of work currently used, together with minutes of the GBSA and Governors meetings.
In addition, should you require a paper copy of the information published on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be provided without charge.
The school complies with the UK Copyright Act, which contains a number of “permitted acts” and “exceptions” for educational establishments.
Click here for information about copyright licences provided for the school through the Department for Education.
- Allergies Policy (inc Nut & Food)
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy – Child friendly
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Policy
- Critical Incident Procedure Booklet
- Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- Image use policy
- Late Collection Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Code of Conduct
- School Trip Policy
- Sex & Relationship Education Policy 2015
- Whistle blowing Policy
- Whole School Behaviour Policy
- Written Statement of Behaviour Principles
- SEN information report 2017 – Children with every type of need are supported at our School and we make our best efforts to ensure that every child in our School makes good progress and is well prepared for adulthood.
- Gender, Equality, Disability Access Plan Currently under review
- Governors’ Annual Review 2016-17
- Privacy Notice – Data Protection Act 1998