Please find below a list of our key documents and policies.
As a result of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all interested parties are welcome to see the policies and schemes of work currently used, together with minutes of the GBSA and Governors meetings.
In addition, should you require a paper copy of the information published on this website, please contact email@example.com and this will be provided without charge.
The school complies with the UK Copyright Act, which contains a number of “permitted acts” and “exceptions” for educational establishments.
Click here for information about copyright licences provided for the school through the Department for Education.
- Allergies Policy (inc Nut & Food)
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy – Child friendly
- Attendance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Collective worship policy
- Complaints Policy
- Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- Homelearning policy
- Image use policy
- Late Collection Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Code of Conduct
- School Trip Policy
- Sex & Relationship Education Policy 2015
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy 2018
- Whistle blowing Policy
- Whole School Behaviour Policy
- Written Statement of Behaviour Principles
- SEN information report 2018 – Children with every type of need are supported at our School and we make our best efforts to ensure that every child in our School makes good progress and is well prepared for adulthood.
- Equality Statement 2018
- Governors’ Annual review 2017-18
- Excalibur Privacy Notice – For Students and Parents
- Excalibur Privacy Notice – For Staff and Volunteers